Hello everyone,
So today my entry is going to be about giving advice to a girl named Sara who just turn 2 this week, and someone has asked me to give her advice about turning into a child.
Well first off Sara turning into a child is a part of life, a hard one because in a couple years your parents will ask you to do chores.
Well first off Sara turning into a child is a part of life, a hard one because in a couple years your parents will ask you to do chores.
When you are a baby you don’t have to do anything and you don’t get in trouble for anything that you do, but now if you do something wrong they might get on your back and you might end up being in your room, and you’ll say I didn’t do anything wrong. Well I’m not trying to scare you off from childhood. There are good stuff about childhood, you get more freedom, so you can go outside and play with your friends and go over to your friend house and have a sleepover. You will learn new stuff like biking first with four wheels, but then with practice you will be able to ride with only two wheels and you will feel free, like the whole world is in your hands.
Plenty of other stuff you will learn like swimming, skiing, roller blading and much more, your parents will have the opportunity to teach you everything about the world and you will have so much fun
learning them.
Well I have to tell you one thing what I didn’t like about turning into a kid was going to school. Like I did hear about school before I started it and I didn’t really like the idea of being school because as your grow up the homework gets harder and you have less time to have fun and play outside.
The one thing that scared me the most was my first day of school, because you don’t know anyone and you don’t get to bring your mom with you. Even if we learned to separate yourself from our mom because she has to go to work and we have to go to the daycare, school is still not the same. Do not worry too much about it, when you come back home you will have a big smile on your face and tell your parents about your day; how you made new friends, who is your new teacher, and you got to play with all those toys. One of my favourite toys in school were the blocks because can build a castle out of it and then destroy it after wards. I remember that you can draw, paint and then you can bring them back home so your parents can put it on the fridge and be all proud of you.
One other advice I have to tell you, if one day you don’t want to go to school don’t try the sick day, I’ve tried it and it doesn’t work because they know that you’re faking it. Because Sara even if now they are getting old at one point they were a kid too and tried the same tricks. Well Sara I hope I helped you with my stories and some advice about my childhood, but remember one thing learns from your mistake.

Excellent blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep it up!
RépondreSupprimer