samedi 18 septembre 2010

Lemons

Hello earth people I come in peace, ok ok I’ll stop because it’s not funny.
Well yes it’s me bloggergirl101 and yes here comes a new entry, well this entry is going to be pretty short cause nothing really happen to me these past couple days. It’s been the same boring old thing going to school, learning, and coming back from school and homework, yes I know pretty boring.
But no today my entry is going to be about lemons. HUH? You must be thinking, why lemons? Well I might have the answer to that question, (of course I have it I’m the one writing the blog) ok back to the subject. So well lemons cause I just notice that my family doesn’t like lemons has much has I do.
How did I figure that out, well to tell you the story I made supper today, and I made salmon with the cream cheese dressing that you see on the Philly commercial clip. To honestly say I’m not the best cook out there like at all, I would think a 10 year old could make better Mac and cheese than me. So yes back to the story. I thought I could spice thing up a little by putting lemon juice to make the cream cheese melt (it smelt really good). So when my mom came in the kitchen she told me to watch out to put water in the pan so the cream cheese would not burn, but other than listing to my mom I kept putting lemon juice every 5 minutes. While the salmon was cooking i kept putting lemon in the pan.
The funny part about this story is that the salmon had so much lemon juice in it that my family could not even take a bite out of it. They ended up eating a lot of rice for supper, and I had to eat all the salmon. Oh well that’s alright I like salmon and lemon so it didn’t really matter to me, I just had a food baby by the end of the meal.  If you want to know how much lemon juice I used well it was about 250ml-300ml I’m not so sure, but that is still a lot.
Ok well this was my little story of the day, if you have any comments or recipes I can try to disgust my family write in the box down below. I’ll see you all next time on www.random-stuff-in-life.blogspot.com
Thanks all for visiting
Bloggergirl101

1 commentaire: