Hello Everyone,
Well once again it’s me bloggergirl101, and yes I’m writing a new entry on my blog. This time my entry is a little bit personal because I give you my definition of LOVE. Yes, yes ok I know if there are some guys reading my blog they won’t even read this entry and maybe never come back on my blog again because I’ll be to girly for them, but that is alright I hope the girls will enjoy this entry. If you do read this blog don’t judge it because this is my definition of love and not everyone has the same definition of love.
Well first of you must be wondering why an entry on love? To answer this question it’s not that I found love myself no, but I’ve been watching other people supposedly falling in love. I’m pretty sure the girls know which show I’m talking about, and yes it is: the bachelor pad. So I’ll explain to you what the bachelor pad is, I’m pretty sure everyone has heard of the bachelor or the bachelorette. If you haven’t well you are missing on some good reality TV. Well the point of the game is that there is one girl or one guy trying to find love on a TV show, 15 candidates’ guys or girls from all around the USA will try to win the bachelor’s or bachelorette’s love by dating him/her of several weeks. After each week one of the candidates will go back home without winning the prize. At the end of those weeks only one will remained and get engage to the bachelor or bachelorette.
Well let’s get back to the bachelor pad, so the show is basically the same has the one I just told you about, but the difference is that everyone is equal there are no bachelor or bachelorette. There are 10 girls and 10 guys who are brought into one house and they have to do different challenges to keep themselves out of elimination, but at the end of the week someone has to go home. It might not sound fair but whatever all the show wants is to make money out of it. The show is even making a game out of the bachelor, (if you want to check it out the video is at the bottom of this entry). Ok back to my subject, so last night I was watching a new episode of the bachelor pad and I was wondering how you can actually find love on a TV show. I think it’s all lies; all they want to do is gain the prize. Because seriously there is no privacy on this show and every time there’s a “new couple” the other ones try to break up. So ok I get that you can make friends but you can’t find love. This is when I started thinking about love what is actually LOVE? Well to find out my definition of love continue reading and you’ll find out.
*****
LOVE, wow what can I say about love it’s such a big word that has a lot of different meanings. Everyone tries to find that feeling in someone special to them and share it with that special someone. But does love really exist? Since we were little kids we heard about that word from the grownups, and they promise that one day we will find it. But have they found it themselves? Maybe they promise us something that doesn’t exist. If love really exist how does it feel? Can you feel it? I would like to know.
But no one can answer my question because I think it doesn’t exist. It’s nice to say I LOVE YOU to someone but you have to prove it. You have to be there for the person, to care for them and to put them first before yourself that would be my definition of love.
Life isn’t easy even if you found that special someone that you put in front of yourself.
Well there this was my little story and definition of love, ok well I hope you liked my entry and I hope you check my blog for some new entry.
(The bachelor game video)

I absolutely loved this post! Really interesting read. The Bachelor is definitely a popular show but does it create unrealistic expectations of what a relationship should be? Keep up the great work. I always look forward to reading your blog!
RépondreSupprimer