So for all the readers out there in sure you have heard about the Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger. So the movie that we watched is based on J.D Salinger life, and how he met this high school student and helps him to be a better writer. This high school boy was the only one to know about Salinger. The author, like you may all know, was afraid of the public especially after he got famous for all of his 3 books.
So my opinion about Salinger, is that how can you be afraid of being famous. I would love to be famous and have all the attention to me. How could he not know that when you publish a book you will not be famous? I know there are some authors who never got their work publish because it wasn’t good or it didn’t make such a big hit. But most good authors are published and get famous after a while. Also how can you stay in your house for the rest of your life? I would get so bored, like I’m already bored when I stay home one day, so for the rest of your life that is unimaginable for me.
Well I guess he was that afraid of the world that he didn’t get bored at all by staying home all the time. I guess it’s a person choice to stay in.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire