samedi 6 novembre 2010

Prom

Well prom has been such a big thing for me. Because I’m from France there is no such thing as prom not even graduation. For that France is pretty boring they just mail out your diploma. Like how cheap is that seriously, I kind of felt bad for my parents who didn’t have any of that. I guess they are leaving their dream through me because they want to go all out. Between the prom dress, the grad ring and everything else that goes with graduating.
But to get back to my subject, prom dress shopping is going to be a big thing for me. Like you only have one opportunity for being a 12th grade beautiful girl. This only happens once, like your sweet sixteen where you are allowed to get your driver’s license. This is a once in a life time experience, even if it only 5 hours I want those 5 hours to be amazing, something I can remember the rest of my life. I want to show my kids pictures of that day.
So just to tell you more about me, I’m a princess girl. I would love to have a big puffy dress for prom. The things I don’t get are girl that just want simple short dress. Like prom is the only evening where you can actually wear a big gown without anyone making fun of you because you did too much.
Even if you have found THE dress you still get pressured by everyone. Are they going to like it? Am I still going to like it on the day? What if there was something better in another shop? Well for me, I thought about those questions for a long time. Don’t get me wrong there I’m sure I’ll be worried on my prom day. But if I show that I love my dress, and I don’t care about what else say then you will be good. Also I think there is always going to be a better looking dress because it’s more expansive, it has more details but at the end of the day you will be asking the same question.
So go with what you think make you beautiful on the inside and out and have a great time. Have the blast of your life because remember you will only have that evening once in your life time.

1 commentaire:

  1. Prom is definitely a big and stressful event! Love the blog! Keep em coming

    RépondreSupprimer