mardi 16 novembre 2010

A letter to Holden Caulfield

Good morning Mr Caulfield,
So I heard that you made your fencing team loose by forgetting the equipment on the subway. Like you I’m the manager of the soccer team at my school. I really think you did an irresponsible mistake, but everyone is human, so we are not perfect. Look as human we all learn from our mistake and I really hope next time you have a competition you will tape on all of your equipment on yourself and won’t forget them.
To cheer you up, I really don’t think it’s your entire fault, you were lost. Someone could’ve have watched the equipment while your looked at the map. It’s a team; everyone should take care of everyone and everything. Well that’s what we do in my team. Even if I’m the captain everyone has to check if we have all the equipment, if we all know where we are going so we don’t get lost. Of course as a captain you have to double check everything.
All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t kick yourself for a little mistake. You were is this together so it’s mostly everyone’s fault.

1 commentaire: