I really didn’t appreciate what you did to me. I really felt violated, by you criticising me because of my essay. Look to tell you the truth I really hated your class. It was so boring, every time I walked into your class it felt like prison. This is why my essay was bad, because I didn’t pay attention. And of course I know my essay was bad because I wrote it. You really didn’t have to nag me about it. I don’t care if I did badly, if I am the worst student you ever had. All I can say is that I’m very happy to be leaving, so I don’t have to hear your nagging voice ever again. And seriously Egyptian, how boring is that…. Like no, that’s not me, I want to have fun not sit in a class and listen on how Egyptians built their pyramids. They are only a block of sand and rocks.
Thank you again to make me fell how prison felt like, I know I’m never going there.

T.R. (Teachers Rule!)
RépondreSupprimerGood reader response! Nice job!